New Series: Aromatherapy At Home

As summer draws to a close and the kids go back to school I thought I'd start a new series of posts entitled: "Aromatherapy At Home".

It'll give you an opportunity to try safe remedies in the comfort of your own home.

Come explore the therapeutic properties of some of my favourite oils. I'll start with the housewife's favourite: 'Lavender'.


The posts will be featured here and on my facebook page so please leave a comment if you have an oil you'd like featured.

Love and peace as always

Annette
____________________________________________
Aromatherapy. Reflexology. Functional Massage. Wellbeing & Natural Stress Management Services.
"Feel Better. Be WELL"

Shop Online: www.almocado.com
Visit the website: www.avocadoholistic.com
Subscribe to my blog: http://feelbetterbewell.blogspot.com
Follow me on Twitter: @avocadoholistic
Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/avocadoholistic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog and thanks in advance for your feedback. Kindly leave your name (even if it's a fake one) instead of posting as 'Anonymous'.

Please note that any spam, irrelevant advertising, disrespectful or abusive language and profanities will be removed.